Register now to learn this playful strategy for caring for yourself as a caregiver and engaging & honouring your loved one or client; all through the art of “Sock Puppetry”!
Here’s what you'll get:
- 8 Video Modules with 31 Lessons of Fun & Interactive Learning
- A Community of Caregivers on the Same Creative Journey
- Weekly Coaching Sessions with Shelley King, your Instructor
Here’s what you’ll experience:
- Step-by-Step guidance on how to use the art-making process as a strategy to reduce stress & overwhelm
- How to use “The Art of Co-Creation” to build stronger connection, reduce loneliness, stimulate creative engagement, learn family stories, and share many moments of joy.
- Ways to use your puppet creations with extended family and community to honour and celebrate your loved one’s life & identity.